Best Gas Fire Pits Under $200 for 2020
Are you seeking the best gas fire pits under $200. How do you want your get-together in your backyard or your camping trips be like?
Food. Drinks. Fire Pit. And embers in everyone’s eyes. That surely is unwanted.
Now, what if we all can have a smoke-less and even odorless evenings with our family.
Keeping in mind those who want just the bonfire effect sans the ashes, a perfect product has been developed in recent years; a Gas Fire Pit.
A Gas Fire Pit has an edge over the traditional fire pit in terms of zero ash produced. If you want the cozy feel of the fire pit but don’t want the mess of cleaning those ashes the next morning, then these fire pits are custom made for you. They don’t require any fire setup skills for you to have. Neither do they take an hour of yours’ to light up. Even those harsh winds can’t blow them off in the middle of a beach party.
Top Features To Look For in Quality Fire Pits
Apart from these features, they give a tough competition to the traditional fire pits in the looks department too. They are available in as many colors, finishes, shapes, and sizes as of their traditional counterparts.
But there is always a cost limitation when we decide to buy a gas fire pit as they are a bit heavy not only when it comes to their weight but also on the pockets. Here, we have compiled a few best gas fire pits out there which are portable and just under $200.
Remember, always ensure you have a quality fire pit mat beneath your fire pit. Why? Fire pits produce up to 1400 degrees of heat. A high quality fire pit mat will ensure you patio, lawn or wooden deck is protected.
4 Best Gas Fire Pits under $200
If you are looking for a clean, smokeless and odorless gas fire pit which can be your companion not only in your backyard but also to your camping trips, then this is just your match. It is very portable and sets up quickly without any tools.
- weighs 34 pounds
- measures 24” (L) x 24” (W) x 13” (H)
- made up of stainless steel with layers of protective enamel
- 10 feet long hose
- generates 58,000 BTUs which is quite a heat in a chilly winter evening
- 6.6 lbs natural lava rocks which adds to the flickering effect of the flame
- weather and UV resistant cover to protect the pit when not in use
- adjustable regulator and valve with chrome finish
This offering from Outland has an added advantage of being CSA approved as it does not harm the forested grounds. This fire pit comes with a CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 780. With lightweight and sturdy exterior, this pit is a favorite of many which gained it all the positive reviews.
This gas fire pit from Heininger is quite lightweight for handling as well as on the pocket with just a little above $100. It will give your gatherings a little rustic feel owing to its color and design.
- weighs only 20 pounds which makes it easy to move
- measures 19.2” (L) x 19.2” (W) x 11.5” (H)
- 10 feet long hose to keep the gas cylinder away from the pit for safety
- adjustable knob for different fire settings
- generates 58,000 BTUs of heat
- decorative lava rocks are long-lasting
This fire pit is quite a favorite among the camping enthusiasts due to its weight which makes it ideal for camping and tailgating. The protective cover is not a part of the package but can be bought separately. It has got quite a high reviews by hundreds of buyers.
This gas fire pit from Bali Outdoors is very cost-effective as it is even less than $100. Not only the price is compact, the pit is also quite portable. But that doesn’t mean it is short of any feature.
- weighs 17.64 pounds
- measures 19” (L) x 19” (W) x 16” (H)
- 10 feet long hose with a regulator
- Generates 50,000 BTUs of heat
- Auto-ignition feature and a knob to control the heat settings
- Comes with a smart locking lid
- lava rocks including 1.3 kgs pumice stones to enhance the fire effect
- Propane tank holder
This pit has a steel frame which provides it the strength and has a rubbed bronze finish over it which lends it the beauty to make your evenings picture perfect. To add to the practicality, the fire bowl is CSA approved for safety. No wonder, it has so many satisfied customers out there.
This gas fire pit from Tacklife is an all-steel body including the control panel and the burner with a black finishing with bronze accents on the outer which gives it an antique feel. The other features also makes it worthy of those dollars.
- weighs 30 pounds
- measures 224.4” (L) x 224.4” (W) x 175.2” (H)
- 10 feet long gas hose
- generates 50,000 BTUs high heat to keep you warm
- Propane tank shelf
- fire pit cover with a handle
- auto-ignition for one-step setup
- knob to control the heat generated
- 8.8 lbs lava stone
- 24 months warranty
This pit is perfect for camping, beach parties or tailgating as it is quite lightweight and also comes with a handle fitted onto its cover for easy handling. The gas pipe has fluorescent marking which serves as a reminder of it in the dark. The pit comes with a warranty of two years and an excellent after-sales support service. So, it is a great deal not only under $200 but even under $100 as proved by many.
When selecting a gas fire pit, there are many added considerations against the traditional fire pits. Make sure the pit you eventually buy should have the parts and accessories easily available in the market. To ensure your safety against any hazard, make sure it not only comes with an accredited certification but is also tested by experts for its safe design and manufacturing standards.